Thursday 5 September 2013

Really Mini Avon Haul


I haven't ordered anything from Avon in an absolute age so I thought I would treat myself to a few items from a catalogue I came across. I needed a couple of nice lipsticks to try on my holiday so decided the ones below.

 

Above is an Ultra Colour lipstick in the shade Carnation. I love this colour its nice and light and could be perfect for everyday, also just searching it it feels really soft and moisturising.

Below is from a range I've not tried called Extra Lasting, this is in the shade Totally Twig. It is a little darker than I anticipated but never the less a really nice autumnal colour.  



I always love trying out new foundations so couldn't resist this. I have the shade nude and it looks a good colour match but I wont know for sure until I put it through its paces. It claims to be long lasting so my first test of that will be a nice little 9 hour work shift. I'm also interested to see how well it controls oil, if at all.

Last but not least is a true colour ey5eshadow quad in purple haze. I'm sure I had one quite similar to this a while back so at first I weren't going to buy this but then thought what the hell why not. The colours are well pigmented and I'm looking forward to doing a complete step by step look.


Now that's it for all of those, there shall be some reviews up soon once I've got some wear out of these so look out for those. These can all be found on your countries Avon site or from your local Avon representative. 

Amiiee Liz. x

No comments:

Post a Comment